Identify the Issues. In American society, we often spend more waking hours at work than we do with our loved ones. Those working hours should be as enjoyable as possible.
However, like in our personal lives, there are times when the relationship between employees and their employer become strained. Tensions can mount costing the employment relationship in lost productive time, increased turnover, or increased expenses in warding off unnecessary employment litigation or unionization attempts.
Expand Communications. Communication is generally the key to resolving all conflicts—whether it be at home or in the workplace.
Communicating means more than just talking and listening. It also means establishing the proper tools to encourage open and honest dialogue between employees and their employer.
Kulture is Key in Communicating. Kulture’s consultants have spent decades helping America’s employers foster open communications with their employees. This has often resulted in improved productivity, reduced labor strife and enhanced relationships with our clients and their employees.
Kulture Services include:
- Management and Supervisory Training
- GET A C.L.U.E.™ Training for Management
- ARE YOU C.L.U.E.D IN™ Training for Employees
- Communication Tools, including:
- Communications Team Development
- Task Force Development
- Peer Review Procedures
- Internal Marketing Campaigns
- Employee Relations Audits/Surveys
- Customer Service Audits
- Operational Audits
- Supervisory/Management Training
- Preventive Labor/Strategy Development
- Development of Effective & Mutually Beneficial HR Policies & Procedures
- Compensation and Benefit Planning, Implementation and Administration
- Wage & Salary Survey Analyses/Structures
- Job Evaluation Systems, Market-Based Surveys
- Performance Appraisal Systems
- Recognition Systems & Incentive Plans